The Royal School (Crown Aided) is designated a Church of England Voluntary Aided School. This means that the Governing Body, not the Local Authority of The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, is responsible for the final decision on admissions to the school.
The Royal School values highly its Christian ethos, its close links with local churches and the Diocese of Oxford. We provide a distinctively Christian, yet inclusive, environment in which each child is motivated to acquire skills for life and a love of learning. As a church school, we welcome applications form Christian families, and those of other faiths or none. We ask all parents applying for a place at our school to respect this ethos and its importance to the whole school community.
- In Year Application Form
- Admission Application - SIF - 2019-2020.doc
- CHURCH ATTENDANCE DETAILS 2018-2019.docx
- CHURCH ATTENDANCE DETAILS 2019-2020.docx
- Admission Application - SIF 2018-2019.doc
- Admission Policy 2019-2020 x.pdf
- Admission Policy 2018-2019 x.pdf
- Admission Policy 2020-2021 For Consultation.pdf