Year 1 - Robins
The broad curriculum map that is downloadable below was put together to meet the needs of the Robins’ class for the 2021-22 school year at the end of the 2020-21 school year.
Teachers adapt planning for the needs of the children throughout the year. Some topics are better suited for remote learning rather than in person learning. As we move through the year, should we need to move to remote learning, some areas may be taught out of the planned order. Please check with the class teacher or Headteacher if you would like up to date details of which areas of the curriculum have been covered to date.
The following downloadable objectives show the academic content of the English National Curriculum for Year 1.
- Band 1 Poster - Reading & Spoken Language.pdf
- Band 1 Poster - Writing.pdf
- Band 1 Poster - Maths.pdf
- Band 1 Poster - Science.pdf
- Band 1 - Religious Education - Poster.pdf
- Band 1 - Computing - Poster.pdf
- Band 1 - Art and Design - Poster.pdf
- Band 1 - Design and Technology - Poster.pdf
- Band 1 - Geography - Poster.pdf
- Band 1 - History - Poster.pdf
- Band 1 - Music - Poster.pdf
- Band 1 - PE (POS) - Poster.pdf
- Band 1 - Physical Education - Poster.pdf