Our Mission Statement
THE ROYAL SCHOOL (Crown Aided) C OF E Aided SCHOOL
“Loving to learn, learning to love, guided by God"
Christian Mission Statement
“To nurture and inspire all children through our Christian Values to become confident, caring and responsible individuals who can achieve personal excellence through a love of learning and an enriched, stimulating and effective learning environment.”
- To make The Royal School the best place in which to learn – to provide a stimulating nurturing and creative learning environment, which motivates and inspires confident, independent learners who value success.
- To provide a broad, inclusive, balanced and aspirational curriculum, which gives children knowledge and practice of the basic skills – a strong foundation on which to build.
- To encourage and identify personal achievement and talents and nurture a love of life long learning alongside our parents and our community.
- To celebrate our unique learning environment and learn to respect and take respect our diverse world and take responsibility for our role within it.
- To provide a happy, safe, caring and Christian environment where we can say what we believe and know we will be listened to – where childhood is valued and we have time to be ourselves.
- To promote the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle and empower children to make the right choice now and in the future to value the importance of an happy and healthy lifestyle.
- To persevere in all that we do, so that we will be able to achieve our dreams
F A M I L Y Values
“Faith, Achievement, Motivation, Inclusion, Learning and Your Community ”
“Family, Wisdom, Service, Respect, Love, Honesty”