The Royal School (Crown Aided) is designated a Church of England Voluntary Aided School. This means that the Governing Body, not the Local Authority of The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, is responsible for the final decision on admissions to the school.
The Royal School values highly its Christian ethos, its close links with local churches and the Diocese of Oxford. We provide a distinctively Christian, yet inclusive, environment in which each child is motivated to acquire skills for life and a love of learning. As a church school, we welcome applications form Christian families, and those of other faiths or none. We ask all parents applying for a place at our school to respect this ethos and its importance to the whole school community.
Applications for entry to The Royal School (Crown Aided) must be received by the date advised by the LEA. Applicants are requested to complete a supplementary information form (SIF- available from the school office, the LEA or from the school website) if applying under denominational criterion 5 below.
Decisions on which children are offered a place will be made by the Admissions Committee of The Royal School during March and offers will be processed by the Local Authority.
- Admission Application - SIF 2015-2016
- Church Attendance Details 2015-2016
- NEW In Year Application Form - VA & AC Schools.doc September 2014
- Admission Policy 2015_2016.docincorporating changes to the Admissions Code
- Admission Policy 2016_2017.docincorporating changes to the Admissions Code.
- Admission Policy 2017-18-docFinal Policy.pdf
- 2016-RBWM-Appeal Timetable.doc
- Church Attendance Details 2017-2018.doc
- Church Attendance Details 2016-2017.doc
- Admission Application - SIF 2016-2017.doc
- Admission Application - SIF 2017-2018.doc